Lock Jaw

Discussion in 'MISSISSIPPI RIVERS TALK' started by arky, Aug 18, 2006.

1. arky

arky Well-Known Member

State:
    kansas
    Lets here some reports from the mighty MISS. I know some of have lock jaw but surely Coach ,3 rivers,guthook ,crane ,turtle or even slimcat can give us some kind story ??? Let's Go Guys just lie if you have to but get us pumped up a little !!

2. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    boy, I sure wish I could tell a good one but I have not even been on the water since last saturday but I am really ready for october to get here. Me and Shane are ready to catch some more big yellowcats out of the mighty mississippi, Maybe this year I can get one over 60lbs if My guide will let me. LOL

3. turtle1173

turtle1173 Member

State:
    Mayfield, KY
    I'm heading out in the morning. Hopefully there will be something good to report tomorrow night. Thunderstorms are supposed to move in later in the afternoon. Perhaps they will be feeding up beforehand.

Demetrius, there's a couple of flatty spots I'll be trying first thing in the morning! LOL

4. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    heck arky , i'd have to tell a lie cause i haven't been on the water in over 3 wks ............ too much softball and football going on right now ........

5. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    ive been r@r the mississippi.nothing to get excited about,just good pan size.thx for the welcomes.

6. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I've never fished the MS River. I meet a fella the other night that wants me to come and jug with him over there:smile2::smile2::smile2:!!! I'm getting excited!! I wouldn't fish it alone but I'll go with someone that knows the river in a heart beat!:wink:

7. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    when you go you will be hooked there is no better place to go catfishing !! I trotline over there alot and occassionally go jugging it is alot of fun. This time of year is perfect for learning the river cause its low. Watch out for tugboats they will take out a few jugs LOL ! I am new to this sight please excuse my illiteracy.