LOCK C???

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by bigdaddycat1977, Mar 31, 2009.

1. bigdaddycat1977

bigdaddycat1977 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I WAS DRIVING AROUND TODAY LOOKING FOR A GOOD PLACE TO FISH. I ENDED UP AT THE FERRY CROSSING AND ASKED A GUY IF THERE WAS ANY GOOD NIGHT FISHING SPOTS AROUND. HE TOLD ME LOCK C AND HE TOLD ME HOW TO GET THERE,, BUT NOT SURE IF I WAS IN THE RIGHT SPOT OR NOT.. THERE WAS A BIG FIELD THEN THE RIVER AND A COUPLE LITTLE ROADS THAT LED TO THE RIVER IS THAT LOCK C????

2. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It's is really good but to get there by land I couldn't tell ya

3. bigdaddycat1977

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks Bro. i think i have found the famous lock c was there the other day and a couple guys came down there and i asked them if this was lock c.they said yeap im n the place.. didnt catch anything but a bluegill and a bass

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    the fish in my avatar came from just up river from lock c.. :wink:

5. bdporch

bdporch New Member

State:
    tennessee
    The flat in my pic came from the lower end of the lock about 45 yards out hand size bluegill alive. great fishing on the lower end but you have to throw a long ways to hit the channell......stand looking at the "tower" across the river from the corner of the lock throw straight towards the tower 3-4 oz weight cut bait and live shad work well here i catch a lot of nice blus in the 6-12 lb range. catch all the small one you want using chicken livers or small pieces of shad or skipjack guts.....good luck and if ya need any directions just pm me i give you my number. Good luck.

6. bigdaddycat1977

State:
    Tennessee
    HMMMMMMMMM,, the tower maybe im not in the right spot .but this guy said i was at lock c i dont remember a tower. just a field and then the river. is it on lylwood road ??

7. bdporch

bdporch New Member

State:
    tennessee
    ya its on lylewood road. the tower is across the river, looks like one those purification tanks of some sort. bout 40 feet high throw straight at it from the lower corner of the lock. theres a pocket where its 10-15 feet deeper when ya get in it ya catch fish.

8. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    you will be on a big concrete slab that sticks out into the river.. you will know if your there.. but i dont remember the tower either.... guess i just never looked... :smile2:

9. kaous

kaous New Member

State:
    TN
    thanks for the the info on how to get there guys i live out in woodlawn and heck i couldn't find it to my sarrow. but once u all said it was on lylewood rd it all clicked in. well gl out there guys and hopefully. i'll cya's out there .