Lock B

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by Peanut ridge Kid, May 29, 2007.

1. Peanut ridge Kid

Peanut ridge Kid New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hello Brothers and Sisters,
    Can anyone tell me how to get to the other side of Lock B, We can get to the old lock side but we want t be on the rock side. We live in Indian Mound. Would love to try it up there. We are bank fisherman because the other bank won't help me buy a boat. :lol:

2. stephens

stephens New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    to get to the boat ramp on the other side of lockb. go to hiway 12 towards ashland city i think there is a gas station at fredonia turn right and that road is lock b road north follow it to the river. maybe someone can tell you a better way.

3. DeadWieght

DeadWieght New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It's a long drive. Go through Ashland city, make a right at the light & a left at the next light, go over the bridge & keep going. A couple more bridges & camp grounds later & your there. I plan on going soon. I'll pay attention & post real directions. caught an eater there last week but that was it.

4. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    DeadWieght

"I" before "E" except after "C", unless it sounds like an "A" as in neighbor and weigh.

Just had to say that.:wink:

You should edit your signature to say "Yes, I know my name is spelled wrong!!!"

That would be funny.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

5. jcara3043

jcara3043 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If you go to the TWRA web site and go to the maps page ...you can see all the roads to and from I go to the TVA steam plant and fish there and every where else i can get into in my truck. I am a bank fisherman too......and I have still not gotten all the locks down right until I looked at the new maps ......Yes i drive alot and scout to find all these areas....I want to fish the in accessable areas..... Hope to get a boat soon .....so if you want to get together i can show you some of the areas. I am in Clarksville.