Location???

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by fnzuki6903, Mar 31, 2008.

1. fnzuki6903

fnzuki6903 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Is anybody here from the northeast corner of Nebraska? If anybody here is interested in fishing in the northeast corner (around Knox county) I can help you get a place to put your boat in, place to stay, bait, ect, ect. We have some great fishing around here with more than enough places to go (niobrara and missouri rivers, morman canal, brazil creek, lewis and clark lake, and backwaters. Water in the rivers are still to cold for good catfishing but the walleyes should be hitting.

2. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Hey Trevor Never been fishin up your way but wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Do you have a boat ? I have a 17 foot deep v alum. Lund and a 16 foot jon boat with a trolling motor ( electric ) looking for a small gas down the road. Anyway maybe we can hook up and give it a try. Would have to plan ahead a little just cause of the money situation on my part. Let me know
    Same go's if you want to come my way I'm about 30 miles west of Lincoln. Sounds like Friday maybe the day I get the first fish of the year !!!!!:cross:

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC and thank you for everything youve been doing for this country