Locating fishing holes on the Cumberland River

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by Aftercats, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    I am looking for information on how to locate good catfish holes on the Cummberland river in the clarksville area. Or information for locating good places to locate Catfish and other fish to provide my girls a busy time catching fish. Thanks and hope to see you on the water soon.
    Daryl

2. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    anytime you need a guide let me know:)

3. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Hey there seems to be some guy on here that is offering us a chance for a guided fishing trip. Should we tell him about our guided trip in Puerto Rico.

4. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    I don't think he can handle it. We'll send some picture tonight when we get back.

5. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    i caught three more today:)

6. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    where are the pics?

7. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Daryl, there are plenty of us around that can help you out. I'll get in touch sometime in the next couple of weeks and see if we can go for an evening. I'm going to the gathering in Chattanooga in two weeks, so maybe the week after that. Not that I've been having great luck lately, but I'll show you what I know. I know you guys were teasing Brian about guiding, but seriously now, you don't need to hire a guide here to learn the river. I can think of 3 of us right off the top of my head that would be more than happy to show you what we know. I live about 14 miles from the steamplant, so it won't be too hard to meet up sometime.

8. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    When do you think you will be back, Right now I should not be going anywhere for a little while. As for Brian (My Brother-in-Law) and Pat who I work with don't pay them much attention, their just jealous because I will show them a thing or two this year! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Please let me know when you have a spare minute and I will meet you any time or place. Thanks for the offer! You can reach me at 931-241-0439.

Thanks again!
    Daryl

9. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Hopefully, a deer, a turkey or even a couple of fish.....maybe!:big_smile:

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Young Brian, when you say if you need a guide let me know. Does that mean you want to get paid. I don't mean to but in but that the way it sounds to some people but for some reason I didn't think you ment that kind of guide

I could be wrong. Are you a fishing guide?

11. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    No Brian is my Brother in law and I got him into hunting last year where he got his first Tom and Three deer. Pretty good for the first year out and I told him that I was not going to be guiding him this year. HAHA But I did not get anything last year so he and Pursuing_Cats have been riding me on that. But I would go to war with them anyday! Hope to see you on the water soon!

12. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    HEY AFTERCATS,
    I'm always out fishing alone and have pleanty of room in my boat and have lots lots of little spots here in clarksville call me somestime and well hook up. 931-920-4749 leave a messg ill call ya bk and the same for you Pursuing cats holla at me

13. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    lets see, the first deer:roll_eyes: , you weren't there, the second deer:roll_eyes: , you weren't there, got it in a spot i located, the third deer:roll_eyes: , you weren't there, thanks for the guide service. by the way need some venison?:big_smile:

14. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    Look forward to meeting you MICHAEL! And we will definitly have to go fishing!
    And Brian I sure will hold you to your promise of venison!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

15. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    get out there with michael and find some of those good fishing holes for us. be ready when i come home at the end of june, don't think i go out again until the end of july.:lol:

16. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse

when do you get back because I leave around the 14 of June. Till?????

17. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    be back the 23rd of june. then don't go out again until the 31st of july.:big_smile_2: :001: lots of fishin' time!!!!!!!

18. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    You guys need to quit all that nagging with each other. We all need to get along. Brian, do you have anymore jerky? LMAO

19. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    you know it man, wonder how it holds on a hook, everybody bring your own....wait daryl don't have any:lol:

20. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    maybe I can give him some of mt venison, since he can't kill anything