Local weather website that is great for wind forecasts temps

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by healthydrink, Mar 7, 2008.

1. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    I have been using this website for awhile now. I believe I read about this in one of the Bass Pro Shops Library articles.
    What is great about this site is you can find out the wind, temp, and percipitation history of a particular zip code or lake area as well as a complete forecast of a days wind speed and direction, temp, and precipitation as forecasted for every three hours of the day (ex 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, etc...) check it out and spend some time there. I find it is invaluable in planning my fishing days. It has been exceptionally accurate.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin...rly=1&query=74053&yday=68&weekday=Sunday&MR=1

:big_smile:

2. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    To find out history of a particular area click the short cut link just above the forecast marked HISTORY. If you can read a graph it will help to know the migration of fish. I hope someone finds this helpful.

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Brad, If you're in the Collinsville, Oolagah area, you need to join us at Keystone6 in June. Click on the link in my signature to get you to the thread about it.

4. garzaglass

garzaglass New Member

State:
    OK
    what is happening with the Keystone6 in June?

5. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    I have used the same website too with good success. I really like it!