local pond

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by snooker_hooker, Apr 2, 2006.

1. snooker_hooker

snooker_hooker New Member

State:
    sc
    went this morning and caught two blue gill for bait. caught 4 cats all about 5 lbs. this pond is near my house. slip float rig about 10 ft deep. caught 10 bass smallest was 1 lb and biggest was 4 -5 lb. good morning for about 3 hours. bass are starting to bed. cats were in the middle of the lake. back in wescott plantation, back side of the golf course. bad thing is run off goes in there and threw everything back. good thing is they will be there next time.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Nick, you caught more fish in 3 hours than I have in the last 6 months! Good for you :)

3. snooker_hooker

snooker_hooker New Member

State:
    sc
    went again this afternoon. got 3 bass less than 1 lb. no cats. i guess its to hot. i want to try to get the boat out next weekend.

4. wpsatisfide

wpsatisfide New Member

State:
    Pawleys Island, SC
    I took my 3 nephews to fish a friends farm pond and we caught probably 30 bream, one was friggin huge, maybe 15 bass in the 1-2# range and 10 or so cats all about 5-6 lbs. Was tons of fun and their first time catching a cat