Local No Roll Sinkers for Sale?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Jimmy Don, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Is there anyplace in the Little Rock or Pine Bluff or maybe Benton or Malvern area to buy no roll sinkers?

I got a few a Zimmerman's on University in Little Rock last year, but he hasn't had any since when I've been by there. I talked to the man there once and he said he had loaned out his mold for them and hadn't seen it since.

I know I could order them online. I get a lot of stuff that way, but sometimes I just like to buy things the old fashion way.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    No idea on the local purchase, but wanted to throw out to the brothers that if they do buy on-line (e-bay specifically) the post office charges 8.25 (believe it was) for unlimited weight. So, check the shipping charges closely. No need to over pay for the service.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The only place here in Arkansas that have found that sell no Rolls is Bill' bait shop in Clarksville,Arkansas. I have a couple no-Roll sinker molds that I pland to bring to the Arkansas gathering. I am gonna make up some sinkers there.

4. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Jimmy Don, Have you tried Hatchet Jack's Bait Shop at the Crystal Hill exit off of I-40? I've not been in there in a couple of years but I have done a lot of business with him over the years and he has a huge selection of stuff. Here is his number, 501-758-4958, if you want to give him a call.

st

5. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    i think it is gonna benefit you more to buy from the guys on boc....you might have to pay 8.25 for postage but thing about the deals they are giving 20 dollers will hook you right up