Local Music :

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by lance, Sep 29, 2009.

1. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Here is a list of shows my band has in Lexington KY over the next couple months come on out and enjoy .PS you might wanna bring earplugs because theese places aren't arena's LOL !
    Green Lantern Sept. 30 th wed.
    Lynagh's Pub Oct. 24th sat. Halloween
    Lynagh's Pub Nov. 20 th fri.
    All shows start at 10 pm and are 2 band bills .

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Im going to be up in Lexington some over the next month or so, if i am around for a date you are playing i will try to come in and watch. You better be good or ill post it all over the BOC!!!!HAHA...JK

3. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Won't be able to make it but I would like to see your web site, ifen you have one:cool2:

4. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I am not computer savy enough to transfer sites to this one LOL ! But you can go to myspace type in Gnarly Love and open it there or we have a video on youtube .

5. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    you all sound pretty good...

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    We do what we do....The songs that are up are not neccesarily the ones I would have picked but I am just the gutair player/music writer I have nothing to do with lyrics . We did a 7 in. record years ago along with a cassette , we also have a unmastered cd that wasn't put out and have a cd done with the current lineup of guys that has been mastered and not yet sent offf to the pressing plant hopefully we will have it done by Novembers show.

7. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    keep up the hard work it isn't easy getting into the music business or everyone would do it...

8. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah I know.... Our 20 th anniversary to the day is the Oct. 31 st show .! And still playing bars . LOL ! Oh well at least I am still out there doing it .

9. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    its all about having fun and loving what you do....never know the next 20 could be a lot different...

10. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Next show at Lynagh's Pub in Lexington Oct. 31st. Halloween night we will be celebrating 20 years of doing what we do !:roll_eyes::wink:

11. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Bump ! We need as many heads at the show as possible so come 1 or all ! The more you drink the better we sound !

12. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Lance.....

you getting excited for the upcoming anniversary show..

13. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yes ! Have had some trouble making practices happen last couple weeks with everyone's schedules and illnesses . No biggie tho . Just wish I felt like I did 20 years ago energy wise .

14. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Don't we all:wink::embarassed:

15. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Getting amped for the 20 year Rock out @ Lynagh's !!!!!! I can't believe we can still get along after that much debauchery ! Mike or Brandon come on out ! Mike its in your back yard almost !!!!! If anyone else can make it let me know I do have guest list options !:wink: Tommorow night HOWL-O-WEEN !

16. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    The show went great ! Complete with an Irish Brawl which I stayed out of LOL ! Mark Casio videoed it I will see about posting it when I can . Our singer was the one who had it done so I don't have any details yet .Good luck Thursday ! That is my birthday and for my birthday I get dental work done and a bad tooth extracted . :sad2: But I already have all my meds filled so maybe after the morning I won't feel much or remember !:roll_eyes::wink:

17. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Happy Birthday Lance!!

18. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    Happy Birthday Lance, hope you have a rockin' one.

19. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    The side of my skull will be rocking when they jerk this bad tooth out and do some other work !!!!!:eek:oooh::embarassed:

20. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Happy belated birthday Lance. Sorry I missed it yesterday.:sad2: