Local members

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by clintonhawg1, Mar 6, 2007.

1. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    I was speaking to tod today and he is a little hurt that people are getting his user name wrong it is hogdogtod not hotdogtod . So if you get a chance drop him a line . :0a33:

2. bluehead29

bluehead29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    He's not one of those sensitive types is he, im sure someone just made a mistake. Heck the first time i read it i thought it said hotdogtod also, i guess it takes a different type of person to live in on of them there exclusive subdivisions. Anyway sorry Tod if i make it to that merom fish off yall are havin ill bring everyone in the WRM a beer , and ill bring you a wine cooler Tod.:big_smile:

3. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    He gets a little tender from time to time and we have to give him a boost every now again to make him feel important.

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LMAO @ Joe! Poor ole Tod is gonna be makin another appointment for some couch time with his therapist. Come on guys, give him a break. He cant help it. Kinda reminds me of the Clampets from Beverly Hillbillys, or the Jeffersons (movin on up!). LOL:cool2:

5. olecatnip

olecatnip New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I too have been making this mistake. I was just telling all my friends at work about this silly guy on the site called hotdogtod. I thought it was because he used hot dogs as bait. Sorry hog dog tod.

6. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    OMG, you guys are killin me!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

7. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hot dog ,Hog dog, a dog is a dog! Dogs chase cats, cats usually win. Tod chases kats the kats usually win. But if Tod could contain his gas into a bait it would be deadly...... for at least a three mile range. Honestly I swear!

Wooly

8. HoGhEaD

HoGhEaD New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Since he's the tender type does that mean his wife wears the pants?

9. bluesclues

bluesclues New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have to say that you guys are killing me...HAHA. That pore old boy has had enough; w\the girl scout cookies and the wrong name I think he has had enough. "HE IS OUR CAMP COOK" any way and that is all we are going to say about that.LOL We are going to make it right Tod and give you a boat ride up the river this spring free of charge.

10. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    No No No, dont go there man! Anywhere but there.:big_smile: