Local Indiana fisherman

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by ynnad40, Jul 24, 2007.

1. ynnad40

ynnad40 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys or gals. I was just wandering where all of the hoosiers are and where you like to fish and from what (boat/shore).

I am on the west side of Indy. Pittsboro to be exact. I usually fish the Wabash near Cayuga. I have tried Eagle Creek a few times with little luck. i am fishing out of a 86 Bass Tracker. Just got this year still needs repair but thats a winter time project.

Hope to hear from you all.
    Danny

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Danny,
    Welcome aboard.
    Try drift fishing the top lake at Eagle Creek res. using small whole shad.
    There are some decent size fish in there...W

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    welcome to the Boc south indiana here fish the ohio river good luck to you

4. CPD159

CPD159 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Danny,
    I'm not far from you over in Crawfordsville. I usually fish Racoon Lake, Glen Flint lake. Lot's of catfish. I've not caught any monsters but your 5-8 lbs are pretty common. maybe we can meet up some time and try our luck, welcome to the site, good people.

5. mjghunter

mjghunter New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    From Rising Sun, I fish the Ohio River, Laughery Creek, Versailes State Park, and several other ponds and lakes in the area. Fish from boat and bank. I prefer the bank because my boat sucks but either way its a good time.:eek:oooh:

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC enjoy

7. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Danny. This is the best group of people you will find right here. I'm up in the north/east corner.

8. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Danny, Welcome to the BOC.

BIGCAT GarryEads

9. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    hey welcome to the BOC. i fish near cayuga too as well as my home area around covington ind. i fish the bash alot and had good luck on it lately. good to hear from ya and maybe we can fish sometime

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    What's up buddy and welcome to the BOC! My brother and I have found some good holes on the Eagle Creek Reservoir. A couple of years ago he caught a 52 pound flathead, and about a week ago we caught a 20 pound flatty. Not many people have had much luck on Eagle Creek, but we know some good spots. Let me know when you want to go and we'll catch some hogs.

11. robster

robster New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live between Aurora and Rising Sun off Laughery Creek I have cough several big cats but not for a few years as I have been bass fishing in farm ponds lately. I know its a bass but it's my son's 1st nice fish
    [​IMG]

12. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Rob not to highjack this thread but welcome to the Boc.Me and two freinds of mine fish Laughery Creek quite a bit by the old ramp some real good crappie fishing and cats but man the turtles are thick as thieves there.:0a25:

13. hnterrcc1951

hnterrcc1951 New Member

State:
    indiana
    welcome to the boc! indy

14. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    danny welcome to the boc i,m new here also and i fish the wabash and tipp and white rivers and if i,m lucky the ohio . i,m just west of you on heritage lake off 36 on the wabash i fish from cayuga down to the darwin ferry section . i also fish glen flint and raccoon and leiber let,s hook up and i,ll show you my spots i havent caught anything really big this year but have caught some nice one,s

15. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I live on the north side of indy near Broadripple. Mainly fish the White River and Eagle Creek but get down to the Ohio River as much as I can. Eric and Ryan, I just got a new jon boat and got it set up so youll have to show me some good spots on Eagle Creek sometime.

16. plukr54

plukr54 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Welcome to the BOC. I live around Logansport area. Fish Mississinewa Reservoir and trying to find a good hole in the Wabash.

17. robster

robster New Member

State:
    Indiana
    With a few people close by is there ever a local fishing place ot meet and greet and fish at?

18. catfishhunter17

catfishhunter17 New Member

State:
    indiana
    welcome to the boc

19. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome to the BOC Danny. this place is great. I fish the west side also south of indy in the Mooresville / Martinsville Area.... I also fish Eagle Creek too... and Monroe but all shoreline fishing. i dont have a boat

20. biggen0_8

biggen0_8 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hi Welcome. I'm from the east side over by Connersville. Fish Brookville Res. and Summit Res. mostly. Glad to have you on board with us.