local fresno/mendota

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by mendotamadness, Jan 5, 2009.

1. mendotamadness

mendotamadness New Member

State:
    california
    how often does everyone make it out to the slough during catfish season and are you guys staying all night or tell bout 1 or 2am.I would love to meet up with some guys out there a couple of times this year and share info and tips.

2. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Me and Robb go out quite often. I would say about every other weekend at least. I may go out Saturday, but early in the morning until about 2:00 or 3:00pm. I know the slough pretty well, Robb probably a little better. Have you been to James Rd? I know that place pretty good, better than the slough anyways. If you ever want to go fishing just let me know. I do a lot of wrestling stuff with my son, but if I can make it I will. Take it easy and I'm off work now so I have to go.

Sean!

3. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Welcome to the BOC, Chris.
    Even though I live in L.A. I get up to Mendota now and then.

4. mendotamadness

mendotamadness New Member

State:
    california
    Yea Ive been around james rd and the main slough area,Also i like to take my boat thats jet drive and drive in from 180 by boat to james rd.Great well ill stay in touch and hope to see you out there

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    What up Chris? Welcome to the BOC:wink: I fish the slough year round. Heavy though during the "catfish season". I stay the night and so does Sean. I have caught some nice cats early in the morning like 3-5 am. :wink:

Nice cats in your avatar:cool2: Them slough cats? We diffantly need to hook up and toss some bait and share some secrets:smile2:

6. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Chris,
    Since you seem to know the area pretty well too we should definitely get together out there sometime. If you go just let me or Robb know. I am curious where you caught those channels. At the slough?

Sean!

7. StankBait

StankBait New Member

State:
    CA
    I get out during the spring at least once a month. Overnighters usually. Get there before sunset leave about 8 or so the next day....
    Robb and Sean are the die hards. :wink:

Stankbait

AKA Fresnofishassasin

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    You gonna meet us out there Saturday Stankbait?