Local Cabelas Sale, started today

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by SkipEye, Apr 2, 2009.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Couple of items of interest:

• Thermacell and holster combo, Reg $32.99, Sale $19.99, bunch of these in stock, if you been looking now is the time to buy.
    • Cabelas Tournament Pro Inflatable PFD, Reg $149.95, Sale $99.95, First day of sale but out of stock:sad2: more coming in, get a raincheck if you want one or keep checking.
    Happy shopping!

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Hey Skippy you might want to check the inflatable jackets @ Academy, I saw the manual inflates for 49.95, and the auto ones for 89.95!!!!!!!!!!

3. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Will, they have automatic ones that are normally in that price range also, these are the more expensive models, I wanted to see them first hand.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    If you haven't seen the Mustang look at them before you buy anything else. More contained when packed.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    So how long does this alleged sale last?? I may go down the first of the week and check it out. Especially if I get lucky on Saturday. :wink::smile2:

6. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    April 2-11, you can find the flyer for the local store from Cabelas home page. I think there is a weekly flyer.

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    If you get lucky, it'll be weeks before you can walk again.:wink:

At least if memory serves me, it did me back in,,,,,,what year was that?

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Oh, your wife found out huh...

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Oh, now Harry, THAT was good!!!!

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Hey that a great deal there, cept 30 minutes after you put it on you soon find it is in the way all the time :wink:

Does the PFD has the neoprene wrap in the collar? Is it comfortable on your neck I guess I am asking, some of them they just run the nylon across and drives ya crazy all day.....

11. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    You're not supposed to WEAR it while lit I hope you know.:smile2:

The neat thing about the holster is the side pouches where you can store extra fuel canisters and extra pads, much handier than rooting through the boat storage locker in the dark. PLUS the whole package is cheaper than just buying a thermalcell seperately.

Didn't see the pfd's.......out of stock.

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Yes Mr. Wizard, I was "slightly" aware of this, this being my point, there is no reason to wear the "holster" while using the unit as it doesn't run out ever 30 minutes,(unless your practicing your quick draw) it will last all night on 1 pad and 1 fuel cell, and I would find it hard to believe that you "ROOT" around for anything in the Sass,:confused2:.
    I figured you had everything's place listed in the "on-line" schematics page you surely have installed on the ol' gal :wink:.

Well that figures on the PFD, funny, we were over there about 3 weeks ago and they told us then they were "on the way" I think they are full of chit at that company, and they wait until they get so many orders on 1/2 of what they sell then they order it into the store. I would like to get one but I want to try it on first, as I have heard that about the collars on them...... and if it isn't comfortable then it will just end up in a box somewhere.......... You stop by there much on yer way out of StL? or any one for that matter, stops in would ya check on them being "in" and post up?

13. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Well Randy, just didn't understand your comment on the holster getting in the way since you don't burn it while it's strapped to your body. I carry two of them in my tackle bag, much easier than rooting in the boat storage after dark. Not sure why the ultra-organized, super-modified, cool as sh!t, CAT SASS gripes your back-side but I'll take it as a compliment!

Might be time to throw down the gauntlet and have the First Annual Gateway Cats Civil War Showdown! North Vs. South, we can draw the line at the Missouri River.:smile2:

And thank you for recognizing my superior intelligence, I've been called a genius before but never Mr. Wizard, I kind of like it.:wink:

14. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    yea and your so humble-and wear it so well

15. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Ain't one thing about yer boat that gripes my ass,(don't care one bit what ya do or do not do to her) Your the one said it kept ya from root'n N toot'n, :smile2: was foolish of me to think that with all the goodies and what-nots you have added, that you simple would toss everything into a hole under a seat that would force you to root around for things, As far as the Superior Intelligence, that probably is true, not sure to what yet but true I am sure........:smile2::smile2: As far as an UP-RISING hmmmmm, maybe the Barbies should finally get busted out :eek:oooh:

Tizzle Tazzle Twizzle Twome.............. :smile2: :wink:

16. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Might be time to throw down the gauntlet and have the First Annual Gateway Cats Civil War Showdown! North Vs. South, we can draw the line at the Missouri River.:smile2:

Heck that might be worth paying annual dues and joining the Club!!!:eek:oooh:
    Which side would I be considered?:smile2:

17. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Your from the land O Lincoln, We must be mercenaries for hire :smile2:

18. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Us Illinois boy are disposable. It would be my luck General Custard would put me right on the front lines.:smile2:

19. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    That would be General Cuz tard to you.. hehehe

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LOL Jason's a pretty big boy, so I'd probably put him on one of the canon battery's. :smile2: Thats not exactly "Front" Lines :wink: