Lobster Zone

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Deltalover, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    You hear about the chain of lobster zone restruants? There is an arcade style claw, that for 2 dollars you have a chance to grab a live lobster with the mechanical claw and they cook it for you! Apparently it's not as easy as you might think! Peta said it's cruel and unusal punishment cause the lobster can look out of the tank and see the ocean, before going in the boiling water:rolleyes: LMAO! I would like to give it a shot though cause lobster around here goes for 20 bucks a pop!

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    wow that sounds pretty cool. And PETA comes out with some pretty weird reasons. Im sure lobsters have eagle eyes and look at the ocean, im sure they can even spot and wave to their family :p ;) :rolleyes:

3. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Grab a Lobster, have him cooked....Sounds like fun!!!! Sign me up!!!

Ray

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LOL. I play the claw games now and then. I would like to go for a lobster.:)
    Do they really get to look at the ocean before hitting the hot water. Lucky.
    I hope when my time comes I'm over looking my lake. around sunset time.:cool:

There is a pecking order in life. I'll take lobster over PETA any day. I like mine a little spicy. A few new totars, some steamed viggies, garlic bread, and a ice cold beer.:thumbsup:

What they should worry about is waste, pollution and lobster thieves. ;)

5. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    With MY luck!!! That would be one expensive lobster.

I wonder if they have a sign on the claw machine with a phone number for lobsters anonymous? :rolleyes:

Mike