loanwizard ...catfishrollo light up muskingum river!!!!

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by catfishrollo, Oct 7, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    had the opportunity to meet up and fish with the loanwizard! fishing was good! sorry about the fishing pole failure!! they make em everyday! lol:smile2: we caught nearly 60 pounds of fish in a few hours... thanks for meeting up shawn. i had a goodtime!!! here's some pic.s of the nice cats we got!! lmao!!..rollo

Attached Files:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    and a pic. of the double hookup!!!

Attached Files:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    another bunch of pic.s of the flathead action!!!

Attached Files:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heres another for the dinner table!!!lol .....we had a goodtime! i guess thats all that matters! look forward to going out catfishing again soon!!!!rollo:wink::0a23:

Attached Files:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    uhhhhh all of those flatheads looked like Carp??? :smile2:

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats a new breed of Catfish called Catlips they only grow in the big State of Ohio, and they hit on 2lb crickets. and they are a bunch of fun, you get two of them they make the best fish filets you ever put in your mouth. But I think if I was you guys leave a couple of breeders for next years hatch. :eek:oooh:

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    At least Shawn has the common decency not to catch Carp when I fish with him............lomo.... Rollo if you relay want o catch fish and have something worthy of posting, you better get a hold of me.............:cool2: I also noticed that the only hole that you gave up was your Carp hole??????

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Man, I am so excited! Rollo showed me this new breed of Big Headed scaled orange (pronounced oh ron jjuh) catfish! They must have been hittin the concrete pier at the Waterford bridge (like someone else we know) cause they had real fat lips!

Thanks Rollo!

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i dunno...!! i took him to the best flathead spot i could!!! when he started reeling them in he was calling them flats, maybe he said fats??? i just figured we were catching flatheads? :eek:oooh: so what am i holding in my avatar? bowfin maybe? lol....rollo

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like ya'll had a fun time testing out your catfishing equipment anyway:smile2:. I haven't caught any of them since i was in high school and they are a lot of fun to catch. In hard times they make pretty good bait as well:wink:.

11. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Nice minnows guys lol. :0a23:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    we did have a goodtime... it reminds everyone what fishing is about.... he caught more then me i think...maybe he can start a carp guide service on the BOC soon? lol...j/k shawn.... glad we got to go...rollo

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If anyone can catch carp, it would be Shawn, LOL!!! Now we have proof of his expert fishing capabilities, LMAO!!! A picture is worth a thousand words!!!!

14. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    JW, you is just jealous! (I didn't have to be the anchor either)

BTW.... when is the last time any of you caught 50 lbs of fish in 2 hours? On light line.... ok 1 on 50lb test but it broke my rod! :angry:

Y'all can kiss my bass! :smile2:

15. lebeaux

lebeaux New Member

State:
    ohio
    Caught this one with my landing net. I think the water must be gettin' polluted around here, the flatheads are mutating:eek:oooh:

Attached Files:

16. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Well dag gone it boys, turns out I have been fishin for the wrong thing. Them flatheads I been catchin all these years look nothing like them ones. Now who'd ever think to use corn for flatheads. Thanks for getting your top secret bait in one of the pics. lol. Glad you guys had a great time and got into some fish.

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Was July 10th 2007, 12 real catfish totaling 104lbs in 1.5hrs. Was the night that Dropoff and Mastercat went with me. Carp ain't fish... they are bait, LOL!!!

18. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    I forgot to add " at high noon"!

BTW, I hear you didn't catch those fish, that your wife went with you and showed you up!

I also heard that your scale was set to ounces not pounds! How else did you carry them all with one hand?

Dang, allow a boy from Kentucky to speak and look what happens.... :embarassed:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey Shawn, I took the liberty of making you a new AVATAR since we really can't SEE (you know, RULES and such)you in your other one, LOL!!!

20. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Nice "flatheads" boys! Gee, the flatheads in Illinois don't look anything like that! :smile2: