Load All Reloader

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by 7mmmag1, Nov 21, 2009.

1. 7mmmag1

7mmmag1 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey, a couple years ago my shotgun reloader broke. My dad gave it to me and it was probably 30 years old. It looks real similar to the load all reloaders, but this thing is so worn you cant read what brand it was and it was missing a few pieces. Are these load all reloaders any good? I dont need a fast reloader, dont mind doing em one by one, but am more concerned about loading a lot of shells. When I get to reloading I shoot 2 or 3 boxes of clays at a time. These things any good?

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Daniel,If you have time ,I guess they work ok. I'd rather use a 600 JR at the least from MEC

3. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I've used the Lee Load All when I was much younger. It works. Richard Lee was the fella that brought reloading to the poor guy, and we all owe him a debt...
    But if you shoot that much...Reload probly nailed it. Looks to be about $100 extra well spent for the MEC.
    I'm just glad shotshells haven't gone through the roof like the rest of ammo prices have.

4. Midwest Drifter

Midwest Drifter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Daniel Check on ebay, all kinds of presses on their.

5. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i would also go with the mec 600 jr . i used one for 35 yrs and still got it still loads as good as ever then i got a hornady 366 auto that thing will load some shells