LKN Nov. 2, 2008

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I did a little gentelman fishing this morning. Left my dock at 10 bells and did a wind drift in Little Creek. I tried to stay in the 25 to 35 feet of water and had a little luck. The largest was a 15 pound blue, with two eater size kicker fish. They wanted filet gill/bream today and the bite was lite. Water surface temp. was 65 degrees. Back at my dock at 12:36 PM.

2. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I figured you'd be striper fishing right now Mac. It's time. I got 13 on Badin today. 12 lb. was the biggest. You been gettin' any on Norman?

3. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Well, you did better than me and the wife:smile2: We fished for eels for a little, no luck and then only had one pull down fishing for cats. All I could get was little shad in the net. Oh well, better luck next time.

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Rookie12, I have a catfish trip for some yanks coming up this weekend, that is why I was checking out the cats. I know where the stripers are and I'm pleased that you are getting your fair share on Badin. I sure wish we had some 12 pounders on Norman.