LKN Fishing Report November 25, 2009

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Since I don't read the newspapers, watch the local news and it's sports report or watch ESPN or watch NBA games, I'm not familiar with NBA players names. So, when a fellow by the name of Rajah Webb called and booked me for a family outing today, I had no idea who he was. But first the fishing report.

The purpose of the trip was for his two year old son to catch a real catfish. Rajah let me know up front that he knew I could produce some nice fish, but he wanted something his son could bring in. This made for an easy trip and I satisfied the father and son with some two to four pounders.

Now back to Rajah Webb. He was one of the point guards with Philadelphia 76 Er's when they won the NBA Championship and was later traded to the BOBCATS in Charlotte, NC. He is currently on the injured reserved list.

I let the young fellow sit in my lap steering the boat to the fishing area and back. The kid had a trip he will talk about at play school for quite awhile.

Todays trip was more rewarding to me than taking a big burly fellow out and assisting him in landing a trophy cat. :big_smile:

Big-G, take notice that I did not have a girly-boy today. He was not afraid of the cats.

PS, take note of the fishing line disposal pipe (third photo). This has been started on LKN by The Wildlife Comm. and Duke Power Co. The sign says no trash, but somebody had already put a plastic bag in it with trash. :embarassed:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    great day on the water mac did you get his autograph

3. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    Great job Mac ! Kids can just make the whole trip worth while!:big_smile:

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Ok Mac, that makes two of us. I don't know who he is either....LOL!! :smile2:

Sounds like a cool trip, and one of the rewards of doing for you do. :big_smile:

5. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    "Ok Mac, that makes two of us. I don't know who he is either....LOL!!" :smile2:
    WylieCat, he is now with the Golden State Warriers, check this link for their current roster: http://www.nba.com/warriors/roster/ . Jersey number 18.