LKN Fishing Report November 17, 2009

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I departed from my dock a little before 8 AM and headed for Mtn. Creek, just NW of the Hwy. 150 bridge. Water surface temp. was 60.8 degrees and water was stained. Bait of choice was strips of bass and white perch. I caught fish in 30 to 7.5 feet of water. Larger fish came out of depths of 7.5 to 14 feet. Two larger cats came off side planer boards with white perch strips. Total count was six or seven channel cats which I threw back, 10 blues, 4 of which I threw back and one flathead. The two larger (17 and 14 pounds) blues were released after photo's were made. Pulled all the rigs in at 11:05 AM.

My fishing partner got tired and had to take a nap, takes after her father!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. catamount311

catamount311 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Looks like you had more fun than i'm having sitting behind my desk at work. Thanks for the update, and as always the great information.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    DAM MAC! Life is goooooood. LOL! Thanx for sharein.:wink:

4. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    great report mac thanks

5. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Mac looks like you had another good day on the water ,you should be ashamed of your self for wearing your fishing partner out that bad ,:wink::smile2:

6. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Mac, you got it made in the shade! Almost got it as good as that fishin' partner of yours:wink::smile2: