LKN Fishing Report November 15, 2009

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    I had all intentions of fishing for striper's this AM from 7 to 9 AM and then switching over to catfish the last two hours. Within minutes I was on mass of arches and I decided I better drop down a jigging spoon before I setup my striper rigs. Good thing I did, I was on a large school of large perch. I jigged up a dozen or so, then they moved and I found them again and got a dozen plus again, again they moved and I found them and ended up with 35 plus. Then I fillet a couple into small strips and started catfishing in 12 to 20 feet of water depth. I only caught three and they all came during the 10 to 11 o'clock time period.

The large flathead (27#) I have dedicated to David Baker of Greenville, NC.

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Mac sounds like you had a fun trip this morning ,hope you have a nice one for the rest of the day .

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A fine fall day indeed! THANX!

4. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Congrats on a good days catch...

5. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Keep 'em comin'!!

6. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    thanks for the dedication Mac! Wish i couldve been there to reel 'em in! Where the hell were they at last weekend!?? haha. Thanks for keeping me in mind bud. We'll have to do it again. Remember, my offer still stands to take you fishing here on the neuse! The water levels are 10 ft higher so no worries on a dried up river. haha:smile2:

7. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    nice flattie mac:wink: