LKN Fishing Report June 30, 2009

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I was suppose to pick up my party at 6:30 AM but they got lost between Rock Hill and Beatty Ford Access and we departed at 7:30 AM. Informed me that they had to be off the water at 10:30. I had planned on fishing in Reeds Creek, but due to the delay, I headed for the shoal area in the back of Lucky Creek. Bait of choice was fresh vacuum sealed and frozen Skip Jacks. I had four lines out the back, two side planer boards and my trusty Sabiki Rigs on each side of the boat bouncing off the bottom. Total fish count was 13 blues, several channel cats and about 29 white perch. Water temp was 86 degrees, water was stained and wind was out of the SW and total fishing time was three hours. As the photo's will depicts, everybody had a good time.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ya done did it again. Nice job Mac.

3. jayjay101

jayjay101 New Member

State:
    narth carolina
    good job . could used a few pointer about norman?

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Just ask and we will see if we can help you.

5. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Looks like everybody had a good time (except that cat in the last pic...his rear end has certainly seen better days:smile2:). Ol' Mac putting people on the fish as usual!