LKN Fishing Report June 13, 2009

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I had a seven year old client today and his photo's depicts more than my verbage ever could.

Stumpy Creek, water temp. was 82.7 degrees and water was stained. Jet skies and skiers everywhere!

PS, of course, he caught some white perch on my Sabiki Rigs.:big_smile:

2. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    nothing like a kids smile holding a big fish.:smile2: good job mac and nice post

3. shrewboy

shrewboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Mac, Like Jeff said, you can't beat the smile of a child's face when they catch a fish. My daught use to catch bait with me a few years ago. Now that my boat is running again she wants to go fishing with her dad.

How deep are the perch and are they schooling up yet?

Attached Files:

4. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    if i still got as tickled over a small fiesty channel cat as i did when i was 8 id fish everyday lol good to see young people into the sport though good way to make sure their are catfish anglers and supporters in the future. way to go lil man:cool2:

5. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Rob, most of the white perch are in the back of coves and creeks in 12 to 24' of water. The ones caught today were in the channel in 20 to 26'.

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I thought you did fish everyday :wink::smile2: just couldn,t let that chance get away Dustin .

MAC ;Thanks for sharing with us your fishn report an the pics of a happy client :cool2:

7. larry d. grady

larry d. grady Member

State:
    north caro
    Mac ,i bet your smile was bigger.:big_smile:

8. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    not quite everyday when i retire maybe. ha