LKN December 28, 2008

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    I left my dock at 7:25 AM and fished Little Creek until nine and only saw one striper caught. Left there and went to Hager's Creek and found plenty of bait in 50 feet of water suspended at 38 to 42'. Set out down lines with gizzard shad and trout on them. Caught one nice blue, had another one that I could not get off the bottom with my 12 pound test line. Also, caught an eating size blue and three smallest striper's. Back at my dock at 10:45 AM.

2. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    Mac, I'll say it again. I'll bet your misses really loves the way you make use of the patio furniture. LOL.

3. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Hey, I paid for it! A little soap and water and it will be like new come spring. :big_smile:

PS, notice that of late I have placed the fish on a towel, what more do you want me to do.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    (LOL) Mac is talkin the talk" but !"mama puts the smack down bet he is quiet as a church mouse(LOL)Hey it aint gonna matter who paid fer it either Mama put the smack down(LOL):big_smile:
    Mac I am feeling the urge bad buddy and you aint helping me one bit(LOL) You take care!

5. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    How nice was that blue Mac? I know a 25 lber was caught in the vicinity last week.

6. Shimano

Shimano New Member

State:
    North Carolina

Hmmm.....Couldnt get it off the bottom? Kinda like those anchors of yours? Did you even try or just cut the line? LOL...Just kiddin Mac, Thanks for the report.

Shane

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thats the same 3 stripers from the other day. You just rearrange em. LOL! Thanx for sharein. :cool2:

8. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    George, you ole eagle eye you, you caught me. :eek:oooh: The two smaller ones in the photo will be used for cat fish bait later on.