Well, for those of you who followed the thread on us moving out of the apartments and into this house, you know the frustration we've faced lately with the store Becca worked in getting sold. For those that didn't read that thread, in a nut shell, we made plans to move, got a place lined up, got told that they were selling the store and we'd have to move to Redding so we were going to back out of taking this house, then the buyer of the store backed out so we went ahead and moved and then soldthecar for a down payment on a Ford Explorer, and THOUGHT life was starting to get good... Well, right after all of this they decided to buy the store after all and we got left looking at having to moved twice, as well as how to figure out how to afford doing it! After commuting to Redding for a few days and getting our calculations nailed down on gascosts and such, we've realized that we CAN'T afford it... Long story short, I tried to tell the land lord that we can't pay this month's rent until later cause we need to move A.S.A.P. to avoid about $800 a month in gas costs for comuting and we are gonna need to use this month's rent money to camp out up near there while we look for a place to live, and need to save enough over the next pay day or 3 to afford first month and deposit on a new place up there. Despite trying to discuss the matter like one human being to another, the landlords flat out accused meof intending to just bail on the bask rent which REALLY got my goat!! There was just no call for the way she spoke to me, and I'll just leave it at that... Anyhow, we'll be doing 2 week stretches (maximum limit to avoid having the camp grounds turned into long term shelters or perminent residences by homeless people) at a few different camp sites for the next few weeks, and I won't be on line. It was 117 in Redding yesterday, so -please pray for us that the temp dropsand the weather remains clear until we can get a real roof over our heads again up there, and especially for things to STOP GOING WRONG for us... Aside from the obvious, we're already having electrical troubles with the new Explorer, and it don't look like we'll be able to find anything in our price range where we can keep our dog. I'dappriciate THAT being added in your prayersaswel, that we can find someplace that will let us keep him, or that we can at least find him a GOOD home where his new owners will treat him well and take propper care of him. Well, thanks all, and I'll log in and update when I get back down to Orland next time and can get on the computer.