liver, jello, anis oil?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by james, Dec 1, 2005.

1. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    i was wondering if anyone has heard of takeing two tubs of chicken livers and put them into a large bowl and add one pack of starwberry jello mix add water and a bottel of anise oil and let it set up over night. does it acutally work??

2. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    I've yet to hear of someone using the jello mix in livers, but I have heard of people using them in regular chicken. I'm sure it would work, but I bet the plain ole liver would work better. Try it out and let us know of your results.

3. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    i have never heard of livers done like that but that is how we use to make chicken breast for pay lake fishing an it worked well

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Im not sure about it but the guy swore by it. Sposely the jello makes the liver stay on the hook better might make a trip down to Lake Grapevine saturday and try it out ill let yall know.

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you PM Doughboy, he's had good luck with strawberry livers. He just takes a pack of strawberry jello mix and pours it over the livers and the bloody juice that's already in the liver tub. He doesn't add water or anise oil.

He swears by em!
    :0a26: ​