Live Wildlife Cam

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by nycathunter, Jul 24, 2008.

1. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    this is pretty cool ive seen alot of turkeys an deer on it i think its located in PA somwhere an is baited the best time to see anything is early morning late evening... here is the link http://www.pixcontroller.com/WebCam/WebCam.htm

2. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?

3. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I really like the second one. There is a deer at the feeder right now.

4. muddyjet

muddyjet New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I agree, the second one is much better. Wow, I am not going to get any work done!!!!!! Hope they keep the pay checks coming though!!!:eek:oooh:

5. ole whiskers

ole whiskers Guest

This cam makes you feel like you are hunting. Cannot wait to see the Grand-Daddy.

6. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    These are so neat! I love it, but I have to agree...you don't want to move because you might miss something good!! Thanks for hooking us up with this! Looks like it's a raccoon party tonight on both cameras!

7. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I just got up & had to check; there was 1 doe & 4 crows at the one in PA, & 3 does at the other camera!! Cool!!

8. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    your welcome i usually get up pour a cup of coffee an see what kind of animals are there. ive been watching these cams sense deer season last year ive seen several really nice bucks an it is neat to watch during the rut when the bucks are chasing the does

9. ole whiskers

ole whiskers Guest

There was a big coon there last night about midnight Stayed for about an hour eating. This is worse than drugs. Can't stop watching. Ha

10. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    they have marketed trail cams that you can access your pic's through sattelites. the pic's are uploaded to the sattelites and transmitted to a website. you just log in and check your pic's. no need to go out in the woods. also if someone steals your camera, he'll likely be caught on film. usually it dont matter, they just take the film with them. but, with this system It's too late once he puts his hands on it. A definate deterrent to camera thieves. I've heard of some hunting clubs offering online hunts. they have a camera and a gun set up and IT IS REMOTE CONTROLLED! you sit in front of your computer and watch the camera till you see something you like, sight in and pull the trigger (pressing enter). I dont like this idea at all. how many hackers will be getting into the system and doing some serious damage. can you imagine sitting down for an evening online hunt, you're watching the cam and logged in, a game warden, or another hunter walks through the woods. then suddenly the cam and weapon turns, sights and fires. killing the man and putting you in prison. because it looks like you did it. I dont ever mess with other people's stuff. but, If it starts around here. I will dismantle and destroy every remote set-up I find...

11. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Thanks for that sight. Thats really cool. Don't want to go to work now.

12. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one with a feeder has 4 deer right now! 1buck, 2 doe, yearling!:cool2:

13. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Them cameras are the neatest things I have seen in awhile.Thanks for sharing..:wink:

14. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    havent seen many deer lately anyone else ???

15. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    thats prety awsome. anyone remember the link to the one fish one where you can see fish swimmin through the dam?

16. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    This is great, thanks for posting it.

17. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    There is a seven point on now , I`ve been watching three different bucks on here. Very cool ,I can`t wait to hunt !!!!

18. nycathunter

nycathunter New Member

State:
    New York?
    took a look this mornin theres a bunch of does and what looks like that 7 he will be a good buck in a few years looks like he has some good mass already. been busy here getting stands ready an scouting not to much longer i cant wait im all out of meat from last season an i can taste backstraps wrapped in bacon on the grill already :big_smile:

19. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Checked it out this morning. a couple of bluejays at the feeder. no deer yet. I'll be back!!

20. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    There are five does there now.