Live Rock Band webcast from my dad's coffeehouse!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Mar 25, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey everyone, my dad's having a good band tonight at his coffeehouse. It's a rock band called "Sinch" they were kinda big a couple years ago and now there working on a new album. Anyway, my dad's got a webcast set up and it's free. Right now it's up and down, there's two small rock bands playing before the bigger one.....it should be up around 9pm for the smaller bands and then around 11 for the bigger band. The bigger band that's playing(Sinch) there manager is the same manager that worked for the old rock band "Kansas".

Here's the link-

http://www.sinch.net/webcast/

By the way the name his coffeehouse is "Zakk's Coffeehouse" yep he named it after me....lol That let me know if you need some great coffee and I'll hook you up.;) :cool:

I'll make another post to let y'all know when the band's start playing in case you want to check it out. It should be fun to watch, I'm sure everyone will be going crazy and stuff....lol

You probably ask what kind of coffeehouse has live rock and roll? Well during the day it's just coffee and then at night he opens up the back part where the stage is and he sell's beer......the people are always eithier hyped up on coffee, or drunk, a fun crowd to be around.....LOL:p Really though a lot of the people there are usually pretty cool.

Zakk:)

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    It's up right now but there's just a CD or something playing and the sound isn't set up right yet. Will let you know when everything is set up right.....the first small band should be playing soon.:)

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Small band (Tiltid) is up right now, sound is kinda funny though, somekind of technical difficultie or something.....they will probably get it better as the night goes on.:)

Might have to refresh your page if watching it.

4. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Sorry Zakk, but I'm a country music fan but like some of the old classic rock.
    I hope you have a good time if your going to be out there.
    See if the big band (Sinch) wil do a tribute to Buck Owens for me. :rolleyes:
    haha.

AL

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL....That's cool man. I mostly like 70's rock, but Sinch is ok though. I kinda just like watching everyone going crazy....LOL

I might go up there for a little later, my dad told me to watch the webcast from home for a while to make sure it's working right. So far the sound has been messed up, he said he's working on it though.

I'll talk to them about that tribute song....lol
    Zakk:)

6. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    its just a black screen to me?

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Ya think they will do the tribute ? (NOT) lol
    Hope ya have fun with it brother.
    I was born in Jacksonville N.C. but haven't been there in many years, hope I can make a trip out that way sometime in the near future so we can get together to do some fishing.
    I think the wife is waiting for me to get done so she get sign on to the BOC so I'll talk to ya later, take care Zakk.

AL

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah it's up and down until the bigger band start's playing....Sorry.

Al, would be great to fish with you man. You definitely make sure to let me know when you come this way.

Thank's, you take care too, Zakk.:)

9. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Zakk, when I can make it out that way, you'll be the first to know brother.
    The wife had to make a run to the store real quick but she wants on when she gets back and I know she'll be hollerin at ya.

AL

10. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ha, ha....You had to sneak in your last few minutes huh?....LOL I'm gonna go into cloaking mode now, and maybe she wont see me.....LOL I'm glad your wife's a member, y'all are some great folk's.:)

11. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Band thing still isnt working...

12. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I had showed the wife your profile and she thought you were alot older than that, by the pic of your avatar but that doesn't matter, we are all friends and family of the BOC. Your OK in my book ZAKK :)
    Thanks for being a friend and brother !!!

AL

13. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I know man, sorry, the big band still isn't playing yet.:)

Al, thank YOU for being a great friend to me and a brother. That's what the site is about.:)

Zakk

14. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    yeah Zakk, just b4 i read that post about ur age i was looking at ur profile and was like :confused: only 15 he looks older than that like 20's

15. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL....Maybe I need to put it in my signature like you.....LOL:cool:

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Check out the webcast now, the second band is playing and there not too bad eithier......:cool:

17. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Nevermind it's down again until the big band goes. Which is 11pm. So keep any eye on it around then.:)

18. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Cloak mode huh? You can't go in to cloak mode ever. LOL. Yeah your ok in my book also.

Big hug

19. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    He, he....I see you pried Al off the computer....LOL Group Hug....LOL:)

20. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Al said you are his webadopted son. That says a lot since he has 4 sons.

So if anyone picks on you tell them to talk to your adopted webdad.