Live report from wateree

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by nevets91, Jan 15, 2010.

1. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    Me and kevin g are on the lake today put in at dutchman. Jimmy(crappie capt) is also here on his boat . We have One fish in the boat 29 pounds pictures later. Caught around nine o clock. Anchoring so far. It sure is a nice day on the lake. No wind to drift though may power drift later

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  2. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    alright here it is .no report cuz there was nothin to report. it was our only fish. but on the way home my bearings in my boat trailer did explode so i had to do some rigging to get it home. wont be out for a while cuz imma have to replace some stuff now. oh well. well at least we cuaght one good one 29 pounds

Attached Files:

3. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    just got home,skunk skunk skunked i said.found bait in Taylor's creek about 9 o clock.this morning.fished from wateree creek to June creek.bottom fished ,drifted,stop& go.a few bites no hook ups.great day to be outside.good fish Steve,hope you get your rig back together soon.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  4. kennethu

kennethu New Member

State:
    sc
    i think i saw you guys there today , i was in the dark blue pontoon.

5. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    10-4 NEVETS WAS IN A G 3

6. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    10-4 NEVETS WAS IN A G 3 and i was in a key west.Planing on going to wylie tomorrow,sounds like tha same problem there:angry:

7. skiff1

skiff1 New Member

State:
    south caro
    not to bad Steven for a only fish i would not complain about that especially how the reports i have been hearing about alot of ppl getting skunked lately

8. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    kennethu where on the lake were you fishing today? i dont recall seeing a blue pontoon catfishing but i may have just not seen you

9. kennethu

kennethu New Member

State:
    sc
    thurs i was up around dutchman and beaver creek, yesterday i was at taylors creek and mostly at wateree creek, i saw 2 guys go by towards cedar creek in a G3, oh and tryed 50 ft hole at rocks at cedar creek.but i stayed around wateree creek where i kept marking fish but couldn't get a pulldown for nothing.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  10. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    we never made it up that far we fished from dutchman to beaver creek. i did see another couple guys in another g3 ridin around. you probably saw them. mine is a tiller steer theres was a center console i believe

11. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Someone is carrying the torch with the live reports!! AWESOME!!

I heard from some other folks that it was a baaaaaaad bite on Wateree today.

12. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    nice fish steven

13. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    thanks guys and it was nice to meet you jason