Live From Lake Wylie 9.18.09

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Sep 18, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Out on Lake Wylie since 830am and just now got a chance to post

Good bite. Seven in the boat already, all channels. Water is around 79 on the main lake, it is very cloudy, and showqers are in the area. No wind.

2. Whiskerkitty

Whiskerkitty New Member

State:
    NC
    Don't catch 'em all. I'll be there in the morning! What part of the lake are you fishing?

3. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Working small creeks. The main lake channel shoiws fish, but for two days I have not been able to make them bite.

Just drifted back through the area I caught seven and never got a bite. Sometimes drifting direction matters.

4. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Time to make move. Bite died where I was at. 11 fish in the boat so far. Flat calm water out here, no wind, cloudyn waiting for rain.

5. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    A 12 pound blue and a couple of channels on the first pass in this creek. Gonna make a drift back out and try to hit one cove before quitting time.
    The fish clicker says 14. About an average day on Lake Wylie. Water is slick as glass.

6. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I like the play by play stuff Wyliecat... I reckon you got a new cell phone or something to play with all that fancy internet stuff on it.....hehe

7. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Pulling 'em in at 200pm. 17 in the boat today. GUTBUCKET called and needs somwe bait for tonight...opps...make that 18, just landed another one!!!

8. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I hate you Wylie:wink::smile2:

9. tha ''GUTBUCKET''

tha ''GUTBUCKET'' New Member

State:
    GASTONIA,NC WYLIE
    DON'T HATE THA PLAYER..........HATE THA GAME

10. crashman

crashman Guest

Hey man I'm loving these live posts, keep 'em coming brother.

11. trackerpro17

trackerpro17 New Member

State:
    Nc
    What is the best bait for them Wylie cats. I like to use bream heads.
    Gutbucket do you catch them cats as good as you catch bass out of wylie.

GOD BLESS

12. tha ''GUTBUCKET''

tha ''GUTBUCKET'' New Member

State:
    GASTONIA,NC WYLIE
    TRACY GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA, IT'S BEEN AWHILE.........I DON'T KNOW EM, LIKE I DO MY BASS, EVERY ROCK, TREE, STUMP,ETC.....YET!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. HOWEVER I AM DO'N SOME DAMAGE ON EM. GOT A #24 FLATHEAD,#19 BLUE, SO FAR........ME AND WYLIECAT FISH TOGETHER AND WE'VE CAUGHT#20-#30 BLUES A #23 FLATTIE, AND I LOST A #35 CLASS FISH 5 MIN. BEFORE WEIGH IN ONE NITE, WHICH BRINGS ME TO THIS, YOU AND BASSAHOLIC NEED TO COME FISH SOME CAT TOURN., USALLY ONLY $20 -$30 PER MAN, WHICH I KNOW YOU HAVE NOW, BECAUSE BASSAHOLIC TOLD ME AND THE GOOD LORD BLESSES! ME AND WYLIECAT HAVE HELD OUR OWN IN THESE TOURN., THERE ARE SOME GOOOOOD CAT FISH'R MEN ON WYLIE, ALSO I'VE FOUND THAT CAT'S AND BASS SHARE SOME OF THE SAME STRUCTURE,HUMPS ,POINTS, FLATS, ETC . SO YA'LL COME ON DOWN AND GIVE IT A TRY........CALL ME OR PM ME..OH YEA....NEXT TIME YOU COME DOWN AND FISH THE SUMMER FULL MOONS.GET RID OF THAT SMALL FINNESE WORM AND THROW A BIG BLACK JITTERBUG ON RIP-RAP POINTS FROM BUSTERBOYD DOWN.THAT'S ALL THE BASS'N I CAN TAKE ABOUT ON HERE:big_smile::big_smile: GIVE ME A CALL.........GOD BLESS YA AS KNOW HE HAS...... MARK

13. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I like having reports like that. Like action 9, hey next time you go give me a call. I can reel in the fish while you do the reporting.:big_smile: