Little prank I pulled on my fiance

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catcrazed, Dec 4, 2008.

1. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well got home from fishing not to long ago and just had the best Idea. I mean it was great!!!! You should have heard the scream and seen her face when she flipped up that toilet seat!!!

Attached Files:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I can imagine how that went over. Thanks for sharing with us.......... I hope you are not sleeping on the couch tonight

3. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Bait abuse. LOL. Try it with a snake sometime.

4. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    yOU TELL HER THAT A LOT OF GUYS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A TOILET WHERE THEY COULD CATCH THOSE THINGS.

5. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    her face looked about like this. This was when she dropped a poor channel cat on his head. cant you tell she felt so so bad about it?

Attached Files:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wanna Pull Another.....:smile2:

Lift the seat, and put saran wrap over the toliet then put the seat down.. she will never see it, but might have to clean up after...:roll_eyes:

Or, i put a soft plastic lizzard on the seat one time, and layed the lid down. That will get ya a cussin! rollo

7. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    I also let my other female fishin partner go home and lick her mommy right in the face after days like this. This always goes over well to. I just giggle like crazy. Then the stinky doggy breath gets her. By the way these pics with the dog were one of my best days fishin by myself. Well me and the dog anyways. We were drift fishin 2 summers ago and just havin a ball. Woops, wrong picture!! The pic of Ashley with the brown face is when she dressed up like a bunch of grapes for work and the dog was attacking the grapes after she shead her grapes. LOL

Attached Files:

8. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Headed to walmart now. Lets see saran wrap, lizzard, muzzle, HEHEHEE

9. zmany2k

zmany2k New Member

State:
    APG, MD
    :smile2::smile2:that was great.

10. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Go right ahead. You gotta sleep sometime! :smile2:

11. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Robin, thanks, I can't believe I've never thought of something like this, I LOVE IT. All kinds of possibilities when company comes over. Worms, toads, frogs, OH YEAH, small snakes, or if you know someone's going in there, throw an alkaseltzer in:smile2::smile2::smile2:, I wish they had a "Mad Cackle" smilie on here!

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Man you have issues....:eek:oooh:

13. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    But so do I, I feel sorry for Aleasha!....lol:smile2::smile2:

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I've always been threatened with super glue. Bad thing is, she ain't makin idle threats either.:eek:oooh:

15. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    my family is a bunch of practical pranksters, ive probally got a hundred ways to pull practical jokes, heres my two favs,

1. snap pops at 4th of july under the knobs of the toilet seat.

2. the pull string snap pops each end tied to the door handle and screen door handle.

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Boy..... ya better have a cozey couch (LOL) That is just so not right(LOL)(LOL):crazy::wink::roll_eyes::eek:oooh::crazy::tounge_out:(LOL)

17. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    You better be careful. You may come home one day and find your fishing equipment in a yard sale. Some of these ladies can get even where it hurts most.:roll_eyes:

18. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    I always tell Ashley that if she ever messes with my fishing equipment she can pick out her favorite picture and thats the one I will have the state put on the milk carton... Cause she gonna be swimmin witda fishes.:eek:oooh:

19. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    I still feel bad,,,,
    about 25 years ago, My daughter was about 4 yr old, I made up a bunch of jello, and put some little plastic spiders in it,,,,around Halloween,,, as the kids always would find stuff like that and eat it,,, well, I came home from work the next evening, and it was still in the frig, so, I had pulled it out and ate some of it,,, my daughter saw me do that and ran out of the house screaming and cryin' and wouldn't come back in for the longest time...

I guess it really messed her up,,,she still won't hardly laugh about that..

20. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Growing up, I worked in the Family Business, a service station. I was in charge if repairing tires. There was this old man that brought tractor tires in all the time. He was always trying to pull something on me so one morning he came in and i fixed him right up. I fixed the tube in the tire and put everything back together. He was in another part of the shop and didn't know that I had finished. I had an old tube that had too many holes to be fixed. I aired it up really big and took it over to where he was talking to my dad. I told him that he needed a new tube. He asked why and I said that it had a big cut in it and I couldn't repair it. He asked where as I took out my knife and slit it down the side. The look on his face was priceless. I didn't think i was going to get him calmed down....