Little Miami River

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by skippy, Oct 11, 2005.

1. skippy

skippy New Member

State:
    cincinnati ohio
    Has anyone fished in the Little Miami River for big flatheads? I dont know if they are very big in there, but the biggest Ive caught out of it was @ 23-24#. To me thats a good fish for a smaller river.

2. Marshallmth

Marshallmth New Member

State:
    Dayton Ohio Area
    Ive never fished the Little Miami. I would like to somday.

3. ohiocattracker

ohiocattracker New Member

State:
    Cincinnati Ohio
    I did fish it out off 50 just outside of Milford off 275 going towards Hillsboro about 5 miles off 275 there is a UDF store turn there was and old bridge could catch eater channels pretty regular.But they tore old bridge down and ruined the spot.Im sure down closer to the Ohio there some good spots i just havent fished them.Hey skippy i think i saw that pick in a free magizine i pick up at Fermans Bait and tackle shop freinds told me they fish there where ya caught it at.

4. skippy

skippy New Member

State:
    cincinnati ohio
    I have fished where youre talking about, rte 50 and roundbottom road, right?
    I know a few good spots for channels and flatheads between loveland and miamiville, if youre interested. As far as the pic being in a magazine, not that i know of, maybe. I got a pic of some i caught in miamiville, i will post it as soon as i find it.

5. skippy

skippy New Member

State:
    cincinnati ohio
    I hope this works. I am still new to all this

Attached Files:

6. ohiocattracker

ohiocattracker New Member

State:
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Nice catch nice fish,have you ever fished down around the airport Lunken on the LM river i have been told about spots never went.I fish BM river mostly over in Cleves and down to Ohio and i fish the Ohio river a few times a year for flats/blues down around Lawrenceburg Indiana. I hit the lakes also like Eastfork,Cowan,Rockyfork,Paintcreek.

7. skippy

skippy New Member

State:
    cincinnati ohio
    no i havent fished there yet, i go by everyday on my route as a truckdriver. I always think about trying it though.