Little man is almost ready to go

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bumper, Jul 31, 2008.

1. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I've got 2 boys, my oldest Austin (5 yrs.) has been fishin' with daddy numerous times and is in my avatar and signature. My youngest Logan (14 mo.) is about ready to go. He's runnin' around, eatin' big people food, and will hold a fishin' pole. If I can just get rid of the pacifier and the diapers hopefully he'll have a catfish next time you see him. Here is a pic of him in his life jacket. (poor little feller aint never had no hair).

Attached Files:

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    good to hear! btw, is that a channel or a blue in your avatar? it looks almost like a HUGE channel to me.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    He's a fine lookin lad, and don't need no hair. I'll buy him a hat:wink: Once he catches a fish he'll get to jabberin so fast, he'll lose that passy.

4. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Couple of good lookin fellers, there. You are doubly blessed.

5. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Good looking kids. Good job involving them as early as possible :) Don't sweat the hair... 2 of 5 at my house didn't have any until he was 2ish... now he doesn't want to cut it :roll_eyes:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing the pics of your children. Good looking kids. You are doing a great job with them. They will have some fond memories.