little lake or sumething

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by noah, Aug 8, 2008.

1. noah

noah New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    i was wondering if anyone knows anything about the little lake bydown by the ohio in mound city im not sure of the name but i think it is like cypress or sumthing like that but is is done by crab orchard national wildlife refuge i need to know if there is cat there is it motor limited stumpy and well yall know the drill thanks any help is instantly thanked 10-4 roger:cool2::smile2::wink::smile2::cool2:

2. howards

howards Member

State:
    IL.
    Sorry, but that can't be right.:eek:oooh: There a state park called the Cypress Creek south of Tamms, buy no lake.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am not familar with the area, but we will bump this post up for better results:wink:

4. noah

noah New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    im not sure of the name

5. howards

howards Member

State:
    IL.
    Can you put a better spot on the lake as Mounds City and Crab Orchard refuge is over 50 MILES apart.

6. noah

noah New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    on google map it showes that it is golden lilly is the road or little town interstate 57 goes right over the top of it also it looks like 51 does too

7. howards

howards Member

State:
    IL.
    I think I know what your talking about. that the old Cash Creek river that ran into the Ohio befor they cut a new channel to the Mississippi;there 2 boat ramps on it...one on the east end off Rt. 3 and one on the west end off Rt 51.