Little House on the prairie..Anyone watch it?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Sep 12, 2006.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I just got in the routine of flippin on the TV in the morning and the only thing on is Lil' House! Now when it's not on I panic!! Hahaha...I just wondered if any one else like this show? It has some good messages and it's a pretty decent show. Thomcat kinda likes it too!! (haha I told on you):lol: :roll_eyes:
    Whats your favorite episode?

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well, No one is gonna admit it huh?... I know you do though! :lol:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I used to but haven't seen it on for years.I'm sure its on but I never see it.Usually if its not on ESPN,SPEED,TWC or a news channel I probably won't see it.

4. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    i used ta watch it but its been years. Half pint grew into a dang nice lookin woman didnt she? I always had a crush on her. back in '81, i actually met her in old tucson arizona. they were filmin an episode there. got to sit right behind M. Landons directors chair. durin a break i went to one of the shops to get my picture took in old western attire, and when i was walkin out half pint was walkin in. she smiled real big at me n said hello. I was too stupid ta say anything but hi n walked on. Missed my chance? lol

5. Sentry Dog Man

Sentry Dog Man New Member

State:
    TN
    If I am watching TV (which I don't do a lot of) I will watch Little House on the Praire (if I find it). And, the same goes for the Walton's. Funny thing is, I did not care/want to watch those show back when they were so popular. But now, I see them in a totally different light. They were/are good wholesome shows.

6. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Watch Little House...? Why, we own the DVDs for three of the nine (or so) seasons!

This is actually a series that remains quite popular due to its family-friendly and good moral messages. These are shows that my daughter loves, and I encourage her to watch--a whole lot better than a lot of the rot on TV today aimed at children...

7. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I have to admit, me and the wife watch it almost every night. I too did not watch it back years ago when it was in primetime but I watch it all the time now. With all the trash on tv now a days it is nice to have a good clean show to watch. I also love the Waltons and The Andy Griffith Show.:smile2:

8. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    My wife loves to watch it but I won't watch it with her. It's always a stupid tear jerker. I tell her if I wanted to cry I would just jab a fork into the back of my hand.
    :too_sad: :too_sad: :cry: Wwhhaaaaaaa

st

9. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    Yall ever see the episode, when the jet flow across the background, I lost it for Little House, after that.lol

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I haven't been "made" to watch that show in many years, LOL!!!
    What I wan't to know is, how does one family that lives so far out of town get into eveyones elses business, and get into so much trouble out there, LOL!!!

11. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    yeah only when im at ur house buddah..... i actually like it..... i definately know u do... lol

L8R

12. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    You need to hang out at our house for a while! :lol:

13. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I've never watched the show, but I did read the books when I was in about 3rd grade and I remember enjoying them then.

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I don't think so, LOL!!! I get in enough trouble by myself, I don't need any help, LOL!!!

15. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    there is nothing like little house on the prarrie

16. catfishn72

catfishn72 New Member

State:
    WhEELING,WEST VIRGINIA
    in my line of work if it rains i watch it at 10:00 and again at 11:00.

17. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I watch Lil House. Its just a good show with morels that todays shows dont seem to have or want to have.

18. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    I have to admit, I still watch it.lol

19. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I especially like Mr.Edwards lil' ditty he always sings.. Ol' man Tucker was a fine ol man,, washed his face in a fryin' pan; Combed his hair with a wagon wheel died with a tooth ache in his heel..."
    LOL Love that guy! reminds me of my Pop-pop.

20. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Actually, anyone know the whole lyrics to that? I'd love to know em' :embarassed: