Little Fella's

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by fishnfwl, Aug 18, 2007.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Little League World Series, Just gotta love it, Just think it's about the best ball games on right now..... :smile2:

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I agree. When I was that age, the Little League World Series was IT. Period.

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I agree with you 100%. I would much rather watch these young men play, than watch a major league game. Who knows maybe one of these youngsters will be in the big leagues some day.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yes Sir, there are alot of them there now that played. Sure does bring back some memories, "The Catch" the other day was great, I love the expressions on their faces when they do a great job, kinda like when the little ones are fishing and hook up on a fish!!! :smile2:

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    Gary Sheffield played in the 1980 LLWS.

6. WOOD18

WOOD18 New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    YES, LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL IS THE GREATEST SHOW ON DIRT. I JUST CANT BELIEVE THE CALIBER THESE KIDS ARE PLAYING, KIDS MAKING DIVING PLAYS, PITCHERS CONSISTANTLY THROWING STRIKES, AND KIDS HITTING WITH THE POWER OF A HIGH SCHOOL STUD. WHAT ARE THESE KIDS EATING?
    I WONDER IF ANY OF THE BOC MEMBERS HAVE CHILDREN THAT ARE PLAYING OR HAVE PLAYED IN THE PAST LLWS?

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I would guess that there has to be a few out there, and it must be them Frosted Flakes....LOL! watching the Georgia vs. Arizona game now what a "SLUG FEST" it is kinda like any school ball, playing for the love of the game and not that paycheck ya know?...... there have been some unreal plays through out so far, I LIKE THE break down they have on the pitchers speed compared to the pro's, some of these little guys are crankin 99-100 mph fast balls! LOL, just gotta love it!

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    OK, time to pull together and Hoot for a win, watched some unreal plays with this years games! what a blast.