Little Blue seems to be doing pretty good?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Love Them Cats, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    I was talking to a lady at work and she said her and her husband went there last week and they caught their limit?

I don't know what sizes, but I think they were probably in the 2 - 6 pound range?

I'm off Wed., Thurs. and Friday and I'm going to head that way and see what happens?

Ken

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey, Ken...

Did ya get a chance to check it out over there?

We haven't been in awhile... all that rain and then some busy times this past week. I'm way behind on readin and posting here, but glad to hear the conditions are improvin. Thanks for the update!

Carolyn

3. Love Them Cats

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Hi Carolyn, I haven't had a chance to make it to Little Blue yet?

Last week I was off Wed. and Thurs. and ended up in the emergency room Wed. night.
    This week I was off Wed. thru Fri. and I was having car problems?

I talked to the lady again tonight and she said her husband went back out and caught his limit again?

This coming week, I'm off Fri. thru Sun. and I'm going to try and make it one day? :cross:

I haven't been able to fish the last couple weeks and it's driving me crazy? :0a14:

Ken

4. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    their still catching them over at little blue but it has slowed down alot, tons of fish has been takin over the last 2 week out of there, but they are mostly around 2 to 6lb range but still good ones up to 25lbs left, but last week would of been the time, almost everyone i saw limited out and all my family with me as well.

5. Love Them Cats

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    We went out there for a little while Sunday, but didn't stop to fish, I didn't feel like dragging everything down there?
    We did go to Bernice and tried it for a little while, and only caught one small perch, before it started to pour.

Ken