Little Blue River

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by JoeFriday, Feb 25, 2009.

1. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    I know there have been post on here before about the Little Blue but i'm just curious who all goes out there and wanting to know if anyone wanted to team up and go out there..I go out there at least once every two weeks, usually switch off from it to the Missouri River. Thanks Nick

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Give me a holler sometime and I'll check it out with you. Always looking for new adventures.

3. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    You ever fish there before bluejay?

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    The only place I ever fished it was at the mouth going into the Mo. river around Sibley. Haven't been there in awhile.

5. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

They close that down, a few years back, and blocked the road.:sad2:

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I have gone up the little blue and fished. Not to much luck. After about a mile up the river it gets reel shallow. Mostly small channels.

Tom

7. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    I used to fish at the mouth of the little blue and Missouri a lot its a long walk. Worst part is walking back up that hill after a long night of not catching anything.

8. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Hi Nick,

I did pretty good there last year. Mostly channels, but there are some fantastic flathead spots that I didn't get to try. As far as channels go there are some great channels in there and I know people have caught some real nice size flats in there. Anytime you want to go here in Independence I don't mind showing you some of the places I go.