Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda late for the info but staring 5 am there gonna turn on 2 turbins then from 6-10 am there gonna run 4. Caught 2 eater blues off the handicap dock nothin special hopefully with the water comin back on it will turn back around. Last weekend a guy I fish with caught a flathead below the no boat buoys that hit pretty close to 80lbs. I didn't believe till I saw his pic at the station. Caught it on live shad. That seems to be the ticket right now! Be on the dock in the mornin!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Kinda late for the info but staring 5 am there gonna turn on 2 turbins then from 6-10 am there gonna run 4. Caught 2 eater blues off the handicap dock nothin special hopefully with the water comin back on it will turn back around. Last weekend a guy I fish with caught a flathead below the no boat buoys that hit pretty close to 80lbs. I didn't believe till I saw his pic at the station. Caught it on live shad. That seems to be the ticket right now! Be on the dock in the mornin!
So did he get it on rod and reel? Scotty's state record flathead is like 78 pounds so if it was close to 80 he could have been pushing it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use my phone for this website so I can't post a pic of it however at the station bait shop has a nice pic of it. They were saying it was 80 I don't know if that's official or not tho you should look at the pic up there its pretty close to scottys cat if not bigger. I called the number it said they were gonna let out water I was stoked and got let down!

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
cool thats awsome !!!!!

congrats to the person with the new record thats awsome of them !!!!!!

woooo whooo cant wait to read the story and see the pic of the new record flathead !!!

I seen a pic of another big flathead last week at the station it weighed 68 lbs thats 2 big flatheads in the same week

whos ready to get some bait ???? flatheads are a neat arse fish for sure !!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.