Listen to Blackwaterkatz and learn alot

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by The Penn Slammer, May 14, 2009.

1. The Penn Slammer

The Penn Slammer New Member

State:
    Princeton, West
    I have been a member on here for a couple of years and it seems to me that Blackwaterkatz goes above and beyond to post useful information for all of us. I just want to say thanks and hope you never stop sharing the info.

2. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    I'll second that.

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Thanks, guys, :embarassed: but I'm just sharing some of what I've learned from others, and some of my own experiences. I got a lot of help when I first started serious catfishing a few years back, from some of the older members such as Jim, and Roundhill, in particular, and I love to help someone if I can.
    I still try to learn something new on every trip, myself. Why, just in the past few days, I found that the bream don't bite so well for me when a front is coming through. Tried two different rivers, and several 'proven' spots, only to struggle for enough to satisfy our craving for some fried bream. :wink:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'll third that. LOL! Enjoy his posts alot. THANX!

5. dknight

dknight New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I am new to serious catfishing and this site, but not to fishing or fishing clubs. I have to say since coming here I have found more and better tips and have never seen a friendlier group of people. In my opinion, boc is far above the other "clubs or groups".So my hat is off to you as well.

6. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Yo, big George that is one of the worst cases of EEL Thumb I have ever seen.I understand it is symtomatic of most Joisy fishermen because they dont understand it goes on the hook as in bait!!!!:smile2::big_smile:How ya doing otherwise???? Bout time for another James River jigging adventure I would say.:crazy::roll_eyes: