Lions go 0-15

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Dec 21, 2008.

Will the lions lose the last game?

1. Yes

2. No

3. The Packers will give them the win out of pity

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    The Lions go 0-15. Wow that is a bad organization:crazy: Do you think that they will finish the year 0-16? I think that they have the goods to do it. I feel sorry for that coach and the fans. They were all put is a bad situation.

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    If Green Bay loses to Detroit I would fire the entire coaching staff! :crazy: :smile2:

4. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I think they will go 0-16, and im surprised Cleveland didnt go 0-16 this year too...They are just as bad as detroit!!!!:eek:oooh:

5. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    They will go 0-16. The Browns should have been 0-16 also, they got LUCKY,a few times they beat The G-Men only because ELI had a bad night. I don't know who else they beat, but everyone gets lucky once in a while EXCEPT the Lions. They came close a few times, but not LUCKY enough to WIN. NEXT year all the fans will wear PAPER BAGS over their heads when they go to a game, and drop the first letter of the teams name. From then on it will be the IONS, just like it was with the AINTS.

6. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    that would realy be emberessing.
    I don't think Green Bay will give them a win, they are division rivals as well.

7. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I don't think the Lions have won at Green Bay since '91 and I don't see a win this year. The Lions may have a bad organization, but they still have a team full of professional players so there's no reason for them not to be able to win one ballgame. I think I'd cut every player on that team and start over because they obviously don't care it they win or not, because if they did they would find a way to win a ballgame. It's not like they forgot how to play football.

8. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    They will end the season on a losing note and will get a very highly rated draft pick who will do nothing for them, LOL !!!

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I bet they draft a WR, ROTFL:big_smile:

10. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    It's a shame that Kitna got hurt b/c I think he was good enough at the QB position to win atleast one game for them. They have a few good guys at the skill positions like Calvin Johnson and Kevin Smith so they have something to build around but their defense is just terrible and everyone else on offense is pitiful as well.

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    They did it! :crazy: Perfect season for Detroit! :wink:

12. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I feel sorry for the coach, he never had anything negative to say, even when that reporter made a comment about his daugther should have married a better defensive coordinator. He will be of course the fall guy when tere is plenty of fault to go around. The coach always took responsability for the results the team got.

They do have a couple of 1st round picks this comming draft, hopefully they won't screw that up as in past drafts.

13. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Hopefully with the new GM and coach they will trade down and build a team. They are more then one impact player away, if they manage to get a guy that doesn't end up being a bust. The media can be pretty harsh. He handled it pretty well.

14. roondad

roondad New Member

State:
    ill.
    the lions could have had at least one win if they had kc on their schedule!:wink:

15. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    You had to go there huh? :smile2::embarassed::smile2:

16. roondad

roondad New Member

State:
    ill.
    come on! this suffering chiefs fan has to laugh...it keeps me from diluting my beer with tears:sad2:

17. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    come you guys, Lots of good things about the loins.Lets see what we can come up with... Hmm? well they have real nice uniforms, Ohh yea, that One cheerleader has cute dimples,and they have a nice place to play.Lets see if you guys can come up with some good things about the Loins.One more thing I just remembered A Detriot lion hasnt bitten anyone in a vary long time.
    smokey

18. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    One thing I have to say is that you didn't hear any player or coach finger pointing or anyone saying they don't the ball enough (unlike other teams that will remaind nameless). The coach was always very positive in his press conferances and never called out any names. You guys know there is blame to go around in bucket fulls up there.
    At least as far as I know.

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    If ya look in the mirror and change a letter its the "SNAIL"