line broke, but got um again

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by young catfisherman, Jun 24, 2006.

1. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    two nights a go i was catfishin and i was usein chiken liver. with my bait pole that has 10 pound test, i hooked a huge fish, i had no idea what it was but it was big/ well on my bait pole it was, but the next thing u no it i went to tightin my drag because it was pullen out all of my line and then it snaped my line. ya i was mad but pumped beacuase i just faught a huge fish on an lite action ugly stick!:confused2:

then the next night i was fishin with the same bait, i was catchin some little channels. but then i hooked i big fish i reeled it in for about 5 mins, then i got it in, and opened its mouth. it had two hooks in it so it took mine out and then helped out the fish and took the other one out, and it was my same line riged the same as the broken line last night! so i actully caught that monster the next night!

i weighed the cat and it was an 27 pound flat head:big_smile: it was alsome

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the big cat!!!

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    congradulations young catfisherman. i guess you was just praticing the first night for the big night the next day. now you need to go back and catch him again so you can say you caught him twice. thats a nice catch even for a old catfisherman......lol. hey after looking at your profile can i barrow a hundred...lol

4. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    sweet cat man
    update your personal best in profile :)

5. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    ya im goin to night with a camara so!

6. smith06

smith06 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on the big'un. Wish I could hook into one like that.