Limited Out

Discussion in 'Crappie Fishing' started by catfish dreams, Oct 8, 2006.

1. catfish dreams

catfish dreams New Member

State:
    Huffman texas
    Went out saturday at about 2,fished till dark.Started catching crappie pretty quick. I was anchored at the channel;the water went from 17 to 9 feet. I Used anchor rope to drift back and forth over drop off. Had a limit by dark 25 nice fish.

2. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Kenneth, I bet that was a blast. I wish I had been with you and we both limited out.:cool2:

st

3. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Congrats on the mess of crappies. I can't wait to get out there, the second the temp hits 45 degress on a nice windy day is the day I'm getting out there to stock the freezer.

4. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Congrats on the all the crappie...been pretty slow here...catching a few but all small...if you ever get sick of cleaning and eating them send them my way. :haha:

5. catfish dreams

State:
    Huffman texas
    Went today caught 8 nice crappie,the same pattern worked good.I think i'll take a few days off and stock up the freezer.I have alot of trouble working when the crappie are biting.The last I cleaned filled 4qt bags;gave the fish caught today to an older couple fishing from the bank. SURE MADE THEIR DAY.Only problem is that with crappie riggs you use 2 minnow at a time;go threw 6 dozen pretty quick.I have a dozen minnows on at the same time using 6 rods in holders;keeps you busy.I will post some pictures soon.

6. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    congrats on all the crappie,we have been doing pretty good on ray roberts also.

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Congratulations on the catch Ken, And thats Great that You Gave some to the Old Folks! Your a Good Man. Rep. Points to You and WELCOME Aboard The BOC. Your New Friend J.D.
    :0a22:

8. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I went sunday and only got 2 small ones. The blue gills are not biting right now either.
    Bill

9. catfish dreams

State:
    Huffman texas
    Crome; Grew up in Whitesboro fished Ray Roberts Alot. I fished the lake soon after it filled and before you could even put a boat moter in the water.We fished Paradise Cove area from a canoe,most times we would limit on crappie and sandbass. Havent had a opertunity to go back but I like the lake alot.Good luck on your quest.

10. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Congrats on the great catch!! It's those good'n like that one that'll keep me on the water!!:big_smile:

11. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    kenneth if you get back this way give me a shout and we'll go try our luck.

jerry

12. kenkinser

kenkinser New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on the nice mess of crappie