Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Great Idea Floyd. I'll Have the Wife mix Me up a Big Batch when She get's home from work. :wink: J.D.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I mixed up a portion of limburger cheese and whole wheat flour. Went fishing, got hungry, ate all my bait. sigh Can't find anywhere around here to get limburger now.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I mixed up a portion of limburger cheese and whole wheat flour. Went fishing, got hungry, ate all my bait. sigh Can't find anywhere around here to get limburger now.
I am having a hard time finding limburger too. does anyone know where to get the stuff.

·
Registered
412 Posts
does that stuff work that well to order it by the bucket? I went through mixing it, cutting it , and adding secret ingredents to cheese and did not catch anything but dinks on it! It got so bad I finally threw the jar away..brought in too many fly's:confused2:

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Check Walmart for limburger. Our local superstore has it in the soft cheese section of the dairy section. It's in a little jar.

FYI. I read where someone did a test of various types of cheeses for cat baits, and the best one turned out to be cheddar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.