Limb Lining

Discussion in 'Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish' started by Moswaprat, May 3, 2009.

1. Moswaprat

Moswaprat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dont ever read much on limb linin. We fish a small river down here in the bootheel called St. Francis. We tie around 15 to 20 lines out and pole fish alnight. My little girl loves it and thanks shes a big dog handin me bait when we are runnin them and playin in the stink bait. This is just how we spend our weekend summer nights.

2. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Sounds like fun times.

3. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    its a great way to catch flatheads thata for sure !!! fun fun fun :wink::wink:

kids like watching juggs take off and limbs bending they cant wait to see whats on the hook !!!!

4. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Man,nothing better than pulling up to a limb line and watching the limb jerk like hell,cept when you can tell the tail swipes are deffinately from a big fish!:eek:oooh:Don't get to do much limb lining round my parts unless the river is up.Sure is fun when it is though!

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I've done a little limblining on the lower St. Francis, just a few miles from where it enters the Mississippi. Couldn't keep the gar off the lines long enough to catch any catfish. I mostly fish the Arkansas River where there are few overhanging limbs to use; so, I jugfish.

6. swampeast

swampeast New Member

State:
    swampeast, MO
    hey man where bout on the St Francis you fish? We limb line all the time jus west of Powe