Limb Lining

Discussion in 'Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish' started by Moswaprat, May 3, 2009.

1. Moswaprat

Moswaprat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dont ever read much on limb linin. We fish a small river down here in the bootheel called St. Francis. We tie around 15 to 20 lines out and pole fish alnight. My little girl loves it and thanks shes a big dog handin me bait when we are runnin them and playin in the stink bait. This is just how we spend our weekend summer nights.

2. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sounds like fun times.

3. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    its a great way to catch flatheads thata for sure !!! fun fun fun :wink::wink:

kids like watching juggs take off and limbs bending they cant wait to see whats on the hook !!!!

4. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Man,nothing better than pulling up to a limb line and watching the limb jerk like hell,cept when you can tell the tail swipes are deffinately from a big fish!:eek:oooh:Don't get to do much limb lining round my parts unless the river is up.Sure is fun when it is though!

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I've done a little limblining on the lower St. Francis, just a few miles from where it enters the Mississippi. Couldn't keep the gar off the lines long enough to catch any catfish. I mostly fish the Arkansas River where there are few overhanging limbs to use; so, I jugfish.

6. swampeast

swampeast New Member

State:
    swampeast, MO
    hey man where bout on the St Francis you fish? We limb line all the time jus west of Powe