Lima Area Reservoirs

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by King Cat Assasin, Jun 3, 2007.

1. King Cat Assasin

King Cat Assasin New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anyone Know Any info About Cacthing Cats in the Lima area Resevoirs?

2. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC havent fished lima very much but I'm sure that someone here has so good luck and let us know what you find :cool2:

3. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i have tried finding out info on bresslers myself . been looking for almost a year , lol. still havn't fished it yet. far drive kinda . if you find anything out . let me know

4. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    i know when the guys are catching walleyes out there, they tend to catch some nice channels on crankbanks while trolling...go figure... i caught prolly about a 10 lber last year on the NE bank... using a ballon as a glorified slip bobber, fishing 15 foot deep or so. Best bet, just head out there....find one of the ole boys balloon fishing and talk em into teaching you. I KNOW there's some big channels in there, and the majority gets caught balloon fishing.

You from lima bro? I'm originally from there, family is there. My twin bro and my buddy are still up there and fish a bit (usually if i'm home and can get them away from the bar...) I'll hit you up next time i'm heading home, maybe head out to bresslers and see if we can do any damage...

5. King Cat Assasin

State:
    Ohio
    Ok I am roomates with Nick aka TheCatSlayer or something like that. He asked about St. Mary's. I brought a boat back this weekend but I don't have current tags for it yet. Do you know of any other places that are relatively close to Lima that you have caught some big cats.

6. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    closest to lima with the best chance of big cats would in my opinion prolly be bresslers. Try balloon fishing, or at least use a balloon as a glorified slip bobber, play with the depth, let it get out a ways and just watch the balloon.

7. creekchub

creekchub New Member

State:
    OH
    bresslers with leaches 12 to 15 feet behind dog pins on east bank

8. King Cat Assasin

State:
    Ohio
    Ill have to try that

9. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    walleyes have been hitting pretty good out there, i was home this weekend. Saw a friend of my family's that baloon fishes and finaly figured out how to do it, he caught 6 on sat and only 1 today, i had a few bites but nothing. Had the new boat out a little bit just testing it, but that storm was coming thru sat night so we didn't get out far. I'm going to be home the next 4 weekends or so and will def be out there at some point, let me know if ya'll are going out there we can meet up

10. King Cat Assasin

State:
    Ohio
    we will surely do that