lilmonster

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by BubbaCat, Oct 11, 2009.

1. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    OK I'll bite,:crazy: Ralph has a proper hat ,patch and hook what's the deal? :smile2:what happen's at bart stay's at bart? :cool2:you guys run into skunko ?:embarassed:

2. flathead-40

flathead-40 New Member

State:
    arizona
    No skunko what happened to skunko?:wink:

3. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    :crazy::embarassed:

4. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    my understanding is big boss bumped him for bad mouthing the boc or something to that offense.
    gary

5. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    yes that is right he bad mouthed paul and paul kicked him for good. The pirate stuff lil has came from me it was a good laugh out at bartlett when i break out a cooler some warm clothes 4 fishing poles and a full set up of pirate gear!!! lmao!!!:smile2:

6. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    WAY TO GO ! I bet everyone out there will be laughing to themseves all week!:smile2::smile2:

7. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    dude i love the gear its pimp

8. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    its a new look 4 me. i like it cause now people wont just look at me funny just because of my hair and beard. its gonna be hell though wearing that eye patch i ran into the hall way wall and ive been livin in my house 4 31yrs:tounge_out:but i like to think its because of the meds i take:wink:bart was a blast even though we got skunked. even by u know who he didnt show up. but i never knew how many flat fanatics there was in az.i think my next choice of lake is patagonia:smile2:with that smokin report apache flats came out with. nah im going to pleasant dont know when but soon.:0a21: does any1 know when the agua fria arm is closing?but hopefully i will have some pics 2 show off and tell every1 i know the spot at pleasant and get skunked:angry: but im also gonna be hittin up the co river soon. just dont know if im takin my boat or fishing below imperial ive been wanting 2 fish mittry 4 a long time. so im gonna maybe fish a canal or 2. so i might start my goldfish tank back up and raise them 4 that trip.

9. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Rob warned me of the "hoofman" but not the Hookman!!:smile2::smile2:

10. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    :smile2::smile2: argg there we go the hook man argg :smile2::smile2:

11. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i think the only way were gonna catch anything anymore at bart is 2 have the pyro with the t.n.t 2 blow the hell out of the lake:smile2:

12. stinky fingers

stinky fingers New Member

State:
    Buckeye,Arizona
    Hey Lilmonster make sure you don't wear that eye patch when you'r drivin The Gunt.
    You might run it into a cliff or something.:smile2:

13. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    Hey u couldn't just leave me out this .looks little lilmonster grown to be a pirate Now not only flats hard to catch u have to guard them too

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  14. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    u never know when im gonna board ur vessels :smile2:yeah the gunt is such a high performance machine that i have 2 stop at phoenix airport and buy jet a fuel:embarassed:i think i clocked it 98mph:smile2:and that was against the wind.primo im ready 4 ur buddy wit the 300hp at rosie:wink:4 some reason wit that boat i can launch at saguaro and be at school house in 20-25mins:confused2:

15. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    :crazy::crazy::crazy::embarassed:

16. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    Now I know what I saw climbing the Roosevelt Dam at 90mph.:wink::smile2:

17. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: yeah its like something ud see on univeral soldier

18. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    how do u guys like my parrot? his names peacock but he likes 2 be called skunkedcock.

19. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    OK, So we have the pirate thing down, BUT u no that skunko wantz u 2 properlie spel an punchuate corectly! Letz cal u tha spel chek pyrate!

20. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    lmao