Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna have a rough week-Pa Kettle just told me we lost Lillys aunt......Lilly is gonna take this hard ...her and Zeinie were real close ....
I dont do this stuff so well either and its gonna get rough...

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mario goto art appreciation-I have a few things in there,That painting is my first airbrush piece and it was done with wallmart craft paint.Thanks bro!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I feel for u bro, that will be very hard to deal with just try & be there for her as much as u can that's all u can do right now!!!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
kenny god will grant you peace when no else will god give kenny's family peace that passes all understanding and we also confess jesus bore stripes for our sins and those stripes kenny's family will be healed in christ amen rick

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
at our house for your whole family. This wil be trying times for you and everyone envolved. Just be there for her. A strong shoulder to lean /cry on will mean the world to her right now.You will be in our thoughts.

·
Registered
399 Posts
prayers for you Kenny from va. death is hard for us all to deal with just remember that life here is just a journey and we are going to a better place. prayers for the Kettle familly to get through this.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone!
She is taking it hard-Its a rough one!
I gues sat they are gonna do the funeral and visitation all sat so.....

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Kenny I'm Very sorry for Your loss.Prayers on the way from your Iowa Brother.J.D.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.