like tha chase as is? or not?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Oct 24, 2008.

like the format or not?

1. yes

2. no

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    http://community.nascar.com/crews/Head2Head

good arguments.

i DONT!. the winner should i agree get more points. kyle was gone in the first two races and i already stated my disgust in that before.

and carl has more top 5s and 10s than JJ and is 4th.

whats your guys thoughts. courious.

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Nascar should have left the Cup series alone and introduced the chase and the COT in the Nationwide series.

3. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    No, I think whoever wins the most races should be the champ. As long as it's not Kyle Bush.

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Nope, don't agree with how the points/championship are decided....:confused2:

5. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Don't agree and never will.

6. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I wish Brian France had this chase fiasco up his arse!:angry:

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama

Agreed...if NASCAR is "about the fans" why the helk don't they listen to them?? This seems to be the same criticism of the chase I hear from everyone I talk to....:confused2:

8. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    they should have left the championship alone. if you want to compare the drivers of today with petty, earnhardt, yarbrough, allison and so on it should be scored the same. as it is you have to compare everyone to jimmy johnson. in todays format he is the best driver by far.

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    you're absolutely right. If their wasnt a chase format, Jimmie wouldnt be going for three in a row this year. However, with the old points system, Jimmie possibly would have 3 championships by now. Either way you look at it, its hard to compare with the drivers of old

10. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    im not real big on kyle bush but i feel he got screwed by the current points system.i think it should go by how many races you win not all that other b.s.

11. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I think it's stupid, the only way it would even make a little sense is if only 12 cars raced in the final 10 races. I think they only changed the rules to try to help Dale jr. win a championship, but he's no better with Hendrick than he was with DEI.

12. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I never have and never will like the chase. It has cost Jeff Gordon 2 championships already. I think a driver should be rewarded for what he does for the entire season,not just the last 10 races. Aw yes,The Chase to the Championship,The Crown Jewel of Brian France's brain farts!!