Like New Motorguide 71# Trolling Motor

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by H2O Mellon, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    have what is about as next to new as you can get Motorguide trolling motor.

24 Volt
    71# Thrust
    Footcontrolled

This has about 1 hour use on it over the last 2 years. That is not a typo, about 1 hour and most likely less. I had my boat out once this year.

There is absouletely nothing wrong with this motor.

The only reason I'm selling it is to get a wireless trolling motor. I fish for catfish only basically and I need to control the trolling motor from the back.

The motor is on my boat but I can take it off is someone is interested.

BassPro has this motor for $629.99.

I would perfer to trade this unit for a Motorguide or Minnkota unit 50 # thrust or greater that has the wireless feature on it. Of corse I have money to boot if needed. I will also sell out right for $275.

Attached Files:

2. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That is a sweet deal for someone. :0a34:I just bought a 12 volt 55# Minn Kota salt water remote controlled motor with autopilot. It's a nice motor, but I'll guarantee it was a lot more expensive than that. That will make someone a very nice trolling motor.

3. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    whats the length of the shaft?

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
  5. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    does this mean we can expect to see you out fishing more:big_smile::big_smile:

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    lol. Maybe, but I said that last year too.

Truth be told, if I didn't have a boat I'd probablly be in a better mood. Having a boat and either not having the time to get out or the desire to go out is not a good combination.

Guys,

Two people now have asked about shipping it. Right now, I'm not interested in shipping it. It would have to be picked up here in Fairborn, OH (45324).

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.