Like a BEAR comming out of hibernation

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by lil kat, Feb 8, 2009.

1. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hello again folks. I know I have not been on in a while. We have had kind of a difficult winter here at my home. On to better news LOL. As for me, the wife, and kids all are fine. Seems like we have a basketball game every other night. Just wated to check in here and let all the fine people on here I still care about it here. Hope to be on here a little more now than have been in the past.:tounge_out:

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Welcome back Paul glad everything is going good for the Family

3. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Welcome back Paul. Just in time for the the weather to break (hopefully soon) and do some fishing along with posting. Hope everything is well for you!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Paul its good to see you back and posting. Glad ypou all are doing well. Hope to see you soon.

5. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    Good to here from you Paul. Did you get your boat redone? I remember at the last gathering you wanted to strip it down and redo it.

6. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    No Don I haven't much done on it this year. Wife had to have some surgery and I have been chasing after the little one while she was down so I have barely had time to do much at all. I know I will have to redo the deck on it. It is getting bad, but that wont take too long I hope, when it gets a little warmer.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Better get the boat finished. I took a drive around Rend on friday. I saw some fishing from boat and bank. The water looked good and I bet he fish are hungry. It want be long.

8. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Glad to see you back on board. Hoping you'll stay for awhile. Take care and be safe. Hoping all is well!!

Mark..